Heart Star Heart Star

This was an amazing experience. The controls are what they should be: easy to pick up and play. The title screen had amazing music, although the in-game music gets a little annoying after a while, but that's why there is a mute button! The level designs were awesome, it gets a little harder every time, but it doesn't increase that fast and that's what some games do wrong (like pokemon diamond, pearl and platinum). The ending was expected, but still very adorable! <3 5/5 stars =D

Flitter-Flatter Flitter-Flatter

A pretty good game, but I kinda really hate the music and it gets a little annoying over time, but besides from that it's a great game. If it wasn't for ludum dare I'd give it 2,5 stars, pretty good for a low- quality game. But it is for ludum dare, so I'll give it 4,5 stars. :)

Cult Classic Cult Classic

I kinda liked this game. It's addicting because of the medals, they really make me feel like I accomplished something. I think my favorite character in this game is Wilson :P WILSOOOOOOON!!! I give this game an 8/10. Not really my type of game, but I had some fun with this. ;)

Pixel Sword Pixel Sword

I liked the game, but there are some things that bug me. First off: the music. The music doesn't change through the game. Scondly, the controls are a little annoying, maybe controls like arrows+x+z or wasd+space. And thirdly the characters. I would like to see some variations between characters like a bow or higher defense. But after all it's still a nice little game.

H.T.P H.T.P

Man, that was an AWESOME experience. Great pixelart, challenging puzzles which aren't too hard. I would LOVE to see another game like this!! :D

Blaqk Blaqk

kinda short and easy. not even scary. I expected a jumpscare at some point.

Kirby Face Adventure Kirby Face Adventure

Best. Game. Evur. 11/10

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

OH. MY . FREAKING. GAWD. I saw the photos on tumblr! I almost died! SO AWESOME! CAN'T WAIT FOR MOAR MADNESS!!!!!!!!

Strategy Defense 7 Strategy Defense 7

Ah, good ol' times! I always played this when I was 8 years old! :D

De Vest Gam Eber De Vest Gam Eber

The worst game i have ever played. Not much frames and the stick-man is probably created in paint, he don't even has an animation!