Mario Plays Flappy Bird Mario Plays Flappy Bird

Mario finally know what RAGE i'm having in marion games! awesome!!!

Flap Punch Flap Punch

Flappy bird is using hacks!!! LOL great animation!

Incident:123B Incident:123B

more psycho guy!!!

Heart Star Heart Star

This was an amazing experience. The controls are what they should be: easy to pick up and play. The title screen had amazing music, although the in-game music gets a little annoying after a while, but that's why there is a mute button! The level designs were awesome, it gets a little harder every time, but it doesn't increase that fast and that's what some games do wrong (like pokemon diamond, pearl and platinum). The ending was expected, but still very adorable! <3 5/5 stars =D

Flitter-Flatter Flitter-Flatter

A pretty good game, but I kinda really hate the music and it gets a little annoying over time, but besides from that it's a great game. If it wasn't for ludum dare I'd give it 2,5 stars, pretty good for a low- quality game. But it is for ludum dare, so I'll give it 4,5 stars. :)

Cult Classic Cult Classic

I kinda liked this game. It's addicting because of the medals, they really make me feel like I accomplished something. I think my favorite character in this game is Wilson :P WILSOOOOOOON!!! I give this game an 8/10. Not really my type of game, but I had some fun with this. ;)

Pure Love =HFX= Pure Love =HFX=

Wow this sounds REALLY good. the quality might not be super good, but still it sounds amazing! Kinda sounds like nostalgia in some parts! (that's the name, right?)

Super Kirbo World Super Kirbo World

this is so weird! and awesome!

Rock my Flies Rock my Flies

holy shit man! this is so awesome!

tourmithefly responds: